Thursday, January 17, 2013

LinkedIn - Please don't turn into Facebook

Dear LinkedIn,

You're breaking my heart. I loved you just the way you were - I miss your Applications. I miss your Events. And on January 31, I'm going to miss your Answers section. Why do you have to change? You were perfect just the way you were.

Your friend Facebook continues to change and update, but it's not what it used to be. Now, Facebook is focused on its investors instead of its users and it's not fun anymore.

Please bring back the Applications that allowed additional interactivity between LinkedIn users. Please bring back Events so people can connect with others in their industry. And please don't delete Answers - some questions should be asked to the masses, especially since it's inefficient to ask the same questions in multiple groups.

Please don't change. Myself and all of your users think you're pretty just the way you are.

No comments: